Photobucket

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

MEANWHILE...

I am in between projects. Waiting for parts on one, waiting for custom work to be completed on another and waiting on myself to finish the weathering on the last. So, bored I decided to throw some parts around and make a lightsaber. I happened to have a Graflex 2 cell in my drawer of stuff. So I thought I would use it as the base of the saber.

Now, to be clear this is a "for now" build. The sound card, bar graph and who knows, everything else will probably be used in other projects at a later date.

I used an MPP clamp, as the Graflex clamp is on my Obi saber.
It has a recharge port in the clamp.
Two trustfire LiIon's.
Lux III cyan.
Power indicator bar graph.
UltraSound 2.1

Well here it is:
Photobucket


















More Pics and a Vid after the jump!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





















































And the video:

No comments: