Photobucket

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stunt Saber

This is a "stunt" saber I threw together for a charity auction.  The school bought the parts and I put it together. Today, in my office, I put the blade together and was going to make blades for the students as well, but they did not show up! oh well. In case you don't know, you have wrap film around a dowel and insert the film into the hollow blade, its kind of a pain... I was very nice of me to offer to do this.

It isn't much to look at, but it is balanced perfectly. It is excellent to duel with...which is the point of a stunt saber, so... WIN. The combination of blade holder and curved choke make it very good for spins and tricks as well. The blade retention screw is flush mounted, so you need a hex wrench to take the blade out. It takes 4 AAA batteries. LUX III red LED, Blue ringed AV switch. The bat pack has been customized by me for duel durability.

Anyways, this is the saber:

Photobucket
More pics after the jump.




Photobucket
Photobucket



No comments: