Photobucket

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Graflex

This is my Graflex based lightsaber. I made this almost a year ago. It began life as an actual Graflex flash gun. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=graflex+flash+gun but now it is a Luke ESB Lightsaber


It was actually fairly easy to convert it. I just had to remove al the parts that were inside the (working) flash and replace them with lightsaber parts! It took me about a day. 


Originally, this had a GREEN blade because I like my sabers to be "inspired by" not "copies of." There are  a few other things, like the glass eye instead of a second red button, and the grips, that make it not a replica. Anyways, I soon upgraded this saber to a better sound card, and replaced the LED to a CYAN blade.


Here are the specs:
US 2.1 sound
2 TrustFire Lithium Ion batteries- 7.4v
Premium speaker
Mylar tape around camp
Tactile switch under "red button"
Graflex Shop conversion kit
Custom "Jamo Style" grips


Pics:
Photobucket

More pics and a video after the jump...



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And the video:



I hope you like!


More updates on my Luke V2,  my MaraJamo CF upgrade, Auction Saber and the E-11 project to come!

No comments: