Photobucket

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Allusis

The Belth Allusis was the HERO of Bothawui, as told by the Timeline on swtor.com.
He is a real BA dude and I have been working on a saber to represent him since I saw that episode of the timeline.


In the pictures he has a YELLOW bladed saber.

So I had to do that. I was worried that mixing Red and Green would give me amber, it did not. This is very yellow. The pictures accurately portray the color.

I know I had posted that this would feature a CFv5. But I have other plans for that card. So I gave this saber some Dark Meat, A Petit Crouton.
Specs:
PC- Dark
7.4v recharge pack - in the ribbed extension
LedEngin RGBW- R&G mixed to YELLOW
Custom shroud- drawn by me, cut by Tim(TCSS)
Custom Gabywan  crystal chamber - customized and modified by me
Acerocket Obi pommel
MHS parts painted by me


More pics and vid after the jump!











Vid:

2 comments:

ro said...

Very Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I guess you'll want to place a facebook icon to your blog. I just bookmarked the url, although I must make this by hand. Just my $.02 :)