Photobucket

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Tribute Saber

This is my newest saber, just finished today. It started life as a replacement for the Contest Saber I gave my brother. Then, after several design modifications, I realized I was "paying tribute" (see: rip-off) to several of my favorite Saber Smiths. Can you tell what part is who? Plus a little JamoUp flair!

I am very happy with the way this came out. Unfortunately, I was not able to add one of the features I really wanted to include... there just wasn't enough space... or skill.

The specs:
P4 Blue LED
MR Yoda sound
Corbin 3w LED driver
14 accent LED's- Tim drilled these holes so the LED's sit flush!
4 AAA NiMh rechargeable
Doesn't sound like a lot? Maybe not, but all but the batteries are in the ribbed/grooved extension!

Pics:
Photobucket
More pics and VIDEO after the jump!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Video:


I hope you all like it! Feel free to comment/question.

No comments: