Photobucket

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Quinlan Vos Saber!!!

This is my first not made by me and not MR/Hasbro Lightsaber.

It is a Quinlan Vos Lightsaber (duh right, thats the F-ing title) and is totally sweet.
It is made by Spectral Custom Sabers (ALuke123 on FX-Sabers & Lord Maul on TCSS).
Specs:
Green P4 LED
3.7v LiIon rechargeable pack
lighthound pcb for momentary action!
7/8 blade
oh and I updated it by putting on a Covertec knob (for belt hook-up)
pics:
Photobucket




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This thing is small. My smallest lightsaber (in diameter). This smaller blade looks great with the smaller saber. Here is a comparison shot:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Janne said...

I just love the simple & elegant QV hilt and Parks made is probably one of the best of them!

And great work in general, I just discovered your blog!